Home Daily or a Weekly Option! START ANY MONDAY!
Must have 9 Months OTR or Regional Class A driving experience to apply in any type of freight.
NO TANKER EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- Take the truck home with you
- Two weeks paid training $1000.00 per week salary (back at the hotel each night)
- Rental car and accommodations in a brand new Holiday Inn Express
- Earn great money running legally
- Performance and length of service bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Weekly
Job Requirements For a Class A CDL Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Pass Pre-employment Drug Screen & Physical
- Pass Routine Background Check
- Authorized to Work in the United States
- 9 months OTR Experience required, and tanker experience Preferred, but will train.
- No Major Moving Violations in Previous 3 Years
- No Felonies in Previous 5 Years
Excellent Health & Benefit Plan For a Class A CDL Truck Driver:
- $35 per week for employee-only (children and family coverage available)
- $4.06 per week dental employee only (children and family coverage available)
- $2500 single deductible / $5000 family deductible
- 80/20 coinsurance with NO NETWORK, you can choose any doctor of your choice no restrictions!
- Over $3500 per year in PTO (Paid time off) pay!
Trucking Driver Type:
$90,000 – $100,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Breakdown pay
- Detention pay
- Extra stop pay
- Layover pay
- Loading / unloading pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Safety bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Required)
- On the road
If this post is still visible, we’re hiring! We have grown over 18% for twenty years, and we are always looking for responsible drivers. If this sounds perfect to you, contact us today to start a career with a successful, growing company!