Ready to accelerate your career? As a Diesel Technician at Liquid Trucking Companies, you’ll do exactly that. Here, you’ll do preventative maintenance and minor repairs on the newest and best maintained family-owned fleet of vehicles in the industry.
Whether you’re looking for your first job out of school or have some vehicle repair experience and are looking to switch gears, becoming a Liquid Trucking Technician may be a great fit for you.
Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You’ll get to work on different types of equipment — not just one manufacturer. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are some of our top priorities.
Working alongside experienced supervisors, we’ll teach you about our vehicle maintenance processes. We will make sure manufacture certified training you need to succeed and grow your career is made available and will provide you with all the necessary major shop tools.
If you are mechanically inclined or have completed any vehicle repair training, are willing to learn, and are interested in a stable career with the opportunity for growth, join our team.
- Making sure vehicles are maintained and safe for our company drivers
- Using technologies to log, research and complete repairs, including basic vehicle diagnostics
- Doing preventative maintenance, and repairs like replacing or rotating tires, completing component lubrication, some electrical system repairs, and cooling system maintenance on diesel engine vehicles
- Working on other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Why Liquid Trucking Companies is For You:
- Competitive starting pay
- Excellent benefits
- Family Owned
- Short term disability (Company paid)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- Boot allowance
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- OEM training
- Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; vocational or technical certification in vehicle repair preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude and 1-2 years of diesel repair experience (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- The ability to solve problems and comfort using tools
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Up to $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License (Preferred)