We have diesel mechanic jobs available! Are you or someone you know looking for an incredible opportunity to work for one of the best trucking companies in the country?
Great hourly pay, UNLIMITED OVERTIME & tool allowance!
Liquid Trucking is growing its fleet. With this growth comes an immediate need for qualified Diesel Mechanics in Omaha, Nebraska and Sioux City, Iowa. Family owned and operated, we are interested in hiring enthusiastic team players to join our fleet maintenance environment. All trucks and trailers are owned by OFC/Schmidt/Barto/Liquid Trucking Companies. Contact us today to discuss your career opportunities!
What we offer:
- VERY competitive wages based on experience
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401K with Employer match
- General Tool Allowance
- Paid training and certifications
*Inquire about continuing education scholarships and financial assistance!*
• High school degree or G.E.D.
• 2-3 years experience in maintenance environment for diesel engines and heavy duty trucks.
• Must have your own starter set of general tools.
• Be able to work with diagnostic computers for troubleshooting and repairs.
• Use computers for web based training and work order system.
• Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions.
Requested but not necessary qualifications:
Experience with the following engine types:
Detroit Diesel 60 Series DD13 & DD15
Cummins ISX12G Natural Gas Engines
Mercedes Engines MBE
Technical degree or certification a plus
Class A CDL license
This full time position performs repairs and maintenance on semi-tractors/trailers. Daily duties consist of routine maintenance and repairs of engines, chassis, driveline, hydraulic systems, brakes, A/C systems, electronic systems, and minor welding. Work is done in our state of the art mechanic shops in Omaha, Ne and Sioux City, IA. We are hiring for both locations.