Last month, we kicked off our Frequently Asked Question Series with Pay. This month, we’re switching it up and focusing on Home Time! In this blog, we compiled all of the questions that we frequently get asked about home time. Here’s what you need to know…
Home Time FAQ
- How much home time do drivers get each week?
- Each week drivers get a 34-hour reset at minimum, but some weekends can offer more home time.
- What happens if a driver misses their home time?
- If for any reason a driver misses their home time and spends their 34-hour reset on the road, they will be paid a $200 bonus that week for missing their home time.
- When do drivers leave each week?
- Drivers leave on Monday each week and return home Saturday — the timing will vary depending on the loads each week. However, some drivers choose to leave on Sundays and return on Fridays.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for a driver position at Liquid Trucking, head on over to the Application Page. Some important things to note before applying:
- 1 year of Class A experience is preferred
- Driving school grads and less than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply
- We pay for and help you get your Tank and Hazmat endorsement necessary to work
That’s all for home time. Do you have more questions regarding home time? Let us know in the comment section on social media. Check back next month for the lowdown on equipment!
Liquid Trucking is a family-owned liquid transportation company located in the Midwest. We haul agricultural, hazmat, and food materials in the continental US and Canada. To learn more, please call 844-GO-TANKS.