IMPORTANT! You must call to confirm your benefits. If you do not call the Liquid Trucking Call Center (1-855-447-4726 ext. 4435) you will not have coverage after 7/1/17.
Liquid Trucking employees, it’s that time of year again: healthcare enrollment time! From May 22nd through June 2nd, 2017, you will be able to elect, decline, or make changes to your healthcare benefits. Note: this is your only opportunity throughout the year to do this, so make sure you understand where you stand and what your options are!
Read on to find out what’s new, what the deadlines are, and where to find your complete guide to your benefits.
We are proud to offer our full-time employees access to the following benefits:
- Vision – New!
- Company-Paid Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life/AD&D*
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance*
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability*
See your Enrollment Guide for further details.
In addition to those, there are a number of benefits that have changed since last year. The following are new for 2017:
- No more Tobacco/Non Tobacco Rates for Medical
- Vision now being offered
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability – Employer Paid!
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance!
- Learn about your benefits options, the per-paycheck costs, and enroll by speaking to a licensed benefits counselor by phone 1-855-447-4726 ext. 4435
- Aflac deductions stopping June 30th. If you wish to keep these plans on your own outside of the company you can do so by contacting Dave or Annie Beck @ 402-934-3590
IMPORTANT! You must call to confirm your benefits. If you do not call the Liquid Trucking Call Center (1-855-447-4726 ext. 4435) you will not have coverage after 7/1/17. In order to make this process as easy as possible for all involved, we are assigning two different call periods, based on your last name. If your last name begins with A-K, you must call between 5/22-5/26. If your last name begins with L-Z, you must call between 5/31-6/2. The call center will be open Monday-Thursday 7a-7p, Friday 7a-5p.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits for 2017-18, click here to view and download the 2017-2018 Enrollment Guide.