At Liquid Trucking, we work as a family. With that being said, we owe a lot of credit to our Diesel and Trailer Technicians who keep our fleet operating smoothly and safely. Our technicians work around the clock to ensure our trucks and trailers are running at their best. As we head into the busy summer season, we are looking to add a few more technicians to our team. We offer competitive wages and benefits, as well as a friendly and family-oriented work environment. Whether you’re looking for your first job or you’re an experienced pro who is looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to read this blog and apply for a Diesel Technician or Trailer Technician position today!
What Do Diesel and Trailer Technicians Do
Liquid Trucking is proud to offer some of the newest and best-maintained vehicles in the industry. Our technicians are responsible for preventive maintenance and minor repairs on trucks and trailers. Every day is different but on daily basis, this team carries out tasks like:
- Diagnostics – Use scan tools and diagnostic software to pinpoint problems taking place under the hood or on the trailer.
- Inspection – Execute comprehensive inspections of all major systems including the suspension, steering, brakes, tires, exhaust system, and emissions.
- Repair – Perform thorough repairs needed to service the engine, trailer, or replace damaged parts, amongst many other repairs.
- Maintenance – Complete standard maintenance routines such as oil changes, brake checks, wheel alignments, tire rotations, and fluid flushes.
You’ll work closely with our experienced supervisors who will teach you about our vehicle maintenance processes. We offer certified training to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge to grow and succeed on our team.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
Entry-level and experienced technicians can earn between $65,000 – $90,000 with benefits!
- Competitive Pay
- Industry-Leading Benefits Package
- Apparel Allowance
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Family Atmosphere
- Friendly & Professional Support Team
- Seven-Bay Truck Maintenance Facility
- Four-Bay Trailer Maintenance Facility
- Excellent Safety Program
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Pay Based on Experience
- 2 years of Diesel Technician experience
- Class A CDL preferred (but not required)
- Must own a basic set of tools
- Live within 30 miles of the terminal (Plattsmouth, NE or South Sioux City, NE)
What We’re Looking For
Those who carry out their respective duties are a true asset to the diesel and trailer team. We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable, a problem-solver, a clear communicator, and a good teammate. If you have experience in the diesel and trailer industry and meet the qualifications, don’t hesitate to apply today!
To apply, click here or call 844-GO-TANKS!
Liquid Trucking is a bulk liquid carrier that has been operating for over 30 years. With our team’s experience and expertise, our customers can rest assured knowing that their load is in good hands. As a Diesel or Trailer Technician, you will have a stable career with the opportunity for growth, all while assisting in providing the highest quality liquid transport services out of the Midwest.